Oil museumThe old Coselva mill, from the beginning of the 20th century, has become a new Oil Museum that, playing with the past and the present, reveals the history of Antara, the cooperative's extra virgin olive oil.
Highlighted infoIntroducing the new design of our website
- Enhanced shopping experience and order tracking.
- Redesigned "History" section.
- New interactive map showcasing our locations and opening hours.
- THE OLIVE OIL CROP COULD BE SAVED, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A DROUGHT In the past, olive trees were grown in dryland areas. Farmers used to plan their olive oil production for two years, as there was not always enough rainfall each year. Over time, they began to irriga...
- WATER MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO PUBLISHED ON OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS WHERE FRANCESC SABATE , PRODUCTION MANAGER, EXPLAINS THE WATER MANAGEMENT IN THECOSELVA' EXPERIMENTAL LAND "MAS DEL VICTOR" Ver esta p...
- DELIVERY OF "CREU SANT JORDI" TO THE FEDERATION OF AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES OF CATALONIA FCAC WE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE PRESS NOTE DELIVERY OF "CREU SANT JORDI" TO THE FEDERATION OF AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES OF CATALONIA FCAC https://www.cooperativesagraries.cat/ca/noticies/2879-en-el-40e-an...
Don't miss out on our updates. Subscribe now!